Thursday, October 20, 2005

First post in here; Lia is 10 months old!

Lia turned 10 months today! Time flew past and can you believe it, we would be celebrating her first birthday in 2 months time! I can't... But how exciting! =)

Alright, let me update more on my little girl... She seemed quite "rebellious" these days, when I try to stop her from doing something (which I decide is not right), she would do it again and again on purpose just to show it to me. Like when she sticks her fingers into her mouth, or when she starts up hitting me repeatly. Of course my little girl did not mean to hit me, but its just that she has developed this "hitting game" and out of the blue, she would creep up to me and do it! She probably thought that was a fun thing to do.. Well, something new that she has "learnt" too... (from me...? -_-")
I am quite disappointed with her growth... Weighed her this morning and she hasn't gained any weight from last month... Wonder where all the food she ate went to...?
.
.
.
We have decided to remove the mattress from Lia's play yard. We hope this can help her in her walking and also to induce the fact that the ground is not soft and that you can plonk onto anytime you like!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
My mother-in-law gave us this... Its a Fisher-Price... walker? But little girl still doesn't know that she has to push it along so as to practice on her walking...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
Lia can be quite *chor-lor at times... even when she is napping - see her right leg...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
Last one for the day... A short video of
little girl's cheeky expression... =)

Good nightz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top