Saturday, December 12, 2009

Updates on Baby Zann (8 months)

Time flies, Baby Zann is now 8 months old! I haven't been a diligent mommy, I was tired from blogging and I sort of went off it. I did not keep much records of what, and when Zann did her stuff unlike Lia's time.

Zann started crawling when she was 5 months+. She quickly progressed to sitting at 6 months, and then pulling herself up to stand. And,
she is in fact now cruising around the house! She is more advanced than Lia in hitting her milestones; I am surprised, and pleased, and really proud of her! :D

We started her on organic cereal when she reached 5 months, she took to it rather well and have developed her own preference to the different foods we offered. Besides milk; both breast and formula, Zann eats bread with us at the breakfast table, has her organic brown rice or oatmeal cereal at lunch, I sometimes add on a portion of mashed vegetables at dinner, my mom feeds her fruits after dinner, and etc. She is eating so much more - variety, as compared to Lia at this stage, and she has even tasted ice fruit jelly! I was way too concerned in letting Lia try out different foods and rigidly stuck to her staples only.

Some of Zann's mashed pumpkin here.




Oranges are fine for 6-month old babies... No?




Zann loves music and her sister. She shakes her bum to the music from her electric guitar, and she laughs when Lia does even the simplest funny action. Watch this video; Zann has ventured into the bathroom when Lia was pooing; after-which I heard her laughter...



And
like her sister, Zann too watches excitedly when the washing machine is in action.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Hello Kitty said...

Good to see you back!

December 19, 2009 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top