Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lia and her drawings

Lia has grown. Her drawings, have grown too. Instead of the messy scrawling, she now draws. She loves to draw for almost everyone, for me, for her teachers, for her friends, and the list goes on.

These two sheets were actually for her Chinese teacher whom told the class to draw some trees.



I am ashamed that I took her words lightly, gave her some recycled paper and left her to it. She came back today and told me that her Chinese teacher was happy to receive the pictures, and that only two of them, herself and another boy in her class actually submitted their work. And that the boy used proper (and stiff) drawing paper unlike hers. I also regretted not giving Lia her color pencils (James temporary confiscated her set as she'd left it lying around but I kept some spare ones), Chinese teacher asked Lia why her pictures wasn't colored.

So today when she asked, I promised her proper drawing paper and her big set of color pencils. She hasn't enough time to finish coloring, I hope she can do it tomorrow morning so apple tree goes to school nice and cheery!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Very nice drawings and impressive WRITING too! :)

March 02, 2010 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top