Friday, October 21, 2005

Bootees, mee suah and organic olive oil

The weather has been rather cooling lately and so, I made Lia wear her old bootees... Yea, she still fits into them, and I thought she looked cute. It reminds me of the time when she was just a newborn. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

.
.
Lia had mee suah for lunch today. Along with 2 sides which consists of shitake mushrooms and broccoli. It was her first try at mee suah, and I think she likes it. I am supposed to break the mee suah into shorter lengths so that it would be easier to feed her with, but today was the first try and my estimation wasn't good enough. Ended up Lia had strands of mee suah hanging out from her mouth with each spoonful she took.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
We were at NTUC just now and I took the chance to buy some 'better quality' mee suah for Lia...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
Finally, organic cooking oil... Or rather, organic extra virgin olive oil to be exact. It is a whole lot healthier, and for now, that's something to look forward to when it comes to cooking dinner! =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top