Saturday, October 22, 2005

Self-feeding, Munchkin suction bowls and a video on milk!

I have been letting Lia self-feed lately. Well only @ breakfast time when the food's easier for her to manage. I'd usually serve bread and cheese, pinching them into small-enough pieces and then place a piece one @ a time on the tray of her highchair. It was fine and she would reach out and pick up the bread when I tell her to.Today, I decided that Lia would eat her bread on a proper plate. I don't want her to get the idea that food is to be placed on the table and not on plates and bowls! I used our normal ceremic plate, and placed a few pieces of bread on it.. this is what she did...


Sometime back, I came across this over at Huileng's blog. Munchkin stay-put suction bowls... I have been trying to get hold of them but to no avail.. Now, that would really do well as a breakfast bowl for Lia! Least I get a broken plate every morning... (Yea, the Cherrios idea is from her too!) So does anyone knows where I can buy it? Though I found it on some US website, but James would think I'm crazy if I ever did try to get it shipped over...

My Uncle Kelvin emailed me this... A good one and its so freakily funny! =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top