Friday, December 23, 2005

Wrapped in a towel

We thought she looked cute, being wrapped up snuggly in a towel after her bath... Dee then suggested that the little girl take a few steps and we were preparing to laugh our heads off...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

And so, I, the wicked mommy, started to lay the trap and Lia, of course, waddled up towards my embrace. Before we could react any further, the little girl fell flat on her face (as she did not have her hands to balance) and started wailing. I don't blame her, with a fall like that, I would probably have start kicking anyone near me too!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

The little girl was crying badly from the ordeal, but we, the wicked mommy and just as wicked 大姨妈, were still laughing hysterically as I tried my best to comfort my little girl...

Mommy Gene
James will strangle me if he gets to read this entry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top