Monday, February 27, 2006

We went shopping!

Went for a hair trim (because the ends were curling out) and did some shopping at the same time! : )

First, I got what I really needed, a two thousand and six diary, from
Prints, A5 sized. I usually buy my diaries late because by this time of the year, they is always a sale to clear off the stocks, and I can wait, well, all the more to get discounts, I should wait right! Hiak! ; )

Image hosting by Photobucket

For record purpose, this lilac-floral-fabric diary costs me S$ 24, after 20% discount (Usual Price, $ 30).

Some may feel that it is rather expensive for a diary when I can get free ones from my insurance agent, but I chose to buy a nice one (since last year) as I am using it for the recording of Lia's daily routines. Milk feeds, her meals - what she eats, and miscellaneous notes like diaper changes, etc.
.

.

Some clothes for the little one...

Image hosting by Photobucket

White tee with glittering graphic (S$ 6, not sure what brand that it) and Baby Gap pyjamas (S$ 11, lady boss said S$12 initially but I managed to haggle for a discount) from a cart in Suntec City. Red floral halter dress, or rather, it became a halter top (S$ 16) for Lia as the sizes were out, and blue surfer shorts (S$ 11.40, after store promotion of 40% discount, usual price S$ 19) from Fox Baby. A pair of white pants with cute knots at the side, S$ 19, from Chateau De Sable.

.
.

Image hosting by Photobucket

A simple wedding gift for my cousin...
.
.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Met up with James later in the evening at Ang Mo Kio central. Lia ate her first "outside dinner" of Teochew fish sliced porridge. We left the house at lunch time and I only managed to bring her lunch from home. Decided to let her eat outside foods for dinner. Another reason: my bag was getting too heavy...
.
.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Shopped at NTUC after dinner and bought this cute hand soap for Lia. It smelled nice too! : )

2 Comments:

Blogger Fantasy said...

haah i have this tap too!

March 03, 2006 3:44 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Hee, what a coincidence again, Jude! :D

March 03, 2006 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top