Friday, February 17, 2006

Brushing of teeth and a new pillow

I just did a backdated entry on my visit to MMI, Sengkang openhouse. Check it out here. ; )

Two new things for the little one...

I got Lia a Pigeon toothbrush (the yellow one) and I made her brush her teeth every morning and night before bedtime...

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

She takes to it really well as it is similar to the (pink) teether she had. It is a "step two" you see...

And finally, a decent pillow for Lia...

Image hosting by Photobucket

The little one has taken an interest in lying and resting on my pillows and once, she fell asleep on one of her pillow, which I thought was too tall for her and not good for the neck. I then started my search on pillows for babies and I decided on Babysafe in the end. Costs me S$ 17.01 (after 10% discount @ Kiddy Palace) and an extra pillow case for S$ 7.65 (after the 10% discount as well)

I took this picture just now. (James' mobile phone can be so amazing at times!)

Image hosting by Photobucket

The height of the pillow is just nice for the little one but, she is still flipping a lot (in her sleep) and in just a while, she will be at another position... -_-"

What a waste; some (probably James too) will say, but then, she still need to have a proper pillow right...?

2 Comments:

Blogger Passerby A said...

Hehehee... thanks for reading my rants...

February 18, 2006 10:01 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Hey there!

Thanks for popping by too!

February 20, 2006 12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top