Wednesday, February 8, 2006

It's getting so hard to feed her nowadays!

Either it has something to do with teething or, she is getting fussy!

Lia has to play with something, or rather, a few things as I slowly coax her to eat up and at the same time, to Lia's dismay, I am boiling up inside! -_-"

Image hosting by Photobucket

Mom cooked us some delicious minced pork porridge on Chu-2 and I remembered that Lia had wolfed her portion down in no time. I loosen yet some more of my apron strings and decided to follow suit; adding dried scallops into Lia's porridge...


Image hosting by Photobucket

I was quite against this initially (though I used lots of it when cooking soup for us, James and myself) because I thought there wasn't much nutrition value in it except for its taste. But now, taste is what I needed... In order to make her meal times peaceful, and also, to conserve my energy. Too much yelling is not good for the kid...

Mommy Gene
Motherhood, it's one hurdle after another...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top