Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The third day... of the Chinese New Year...

*Backdated entry*

Things were of a slower pace today... We went back to my in-laws' place and later, popped back to our own place as we were away for the past few days...

Mother and daughter were both very tired...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Daughter likes to 'koala-bear' mommy nowadays. She conveniently continued to lay on mommy to nap after nursing...

James happened to walk in and I got him to take a picture of us... After this picture was taken, I conveniently placed Lia into her hammock for her to continue with her nap... In this way, I get to nap too! ; )

Yet another yearly affair, we went over to Aunty Annie's place for dinner!

Image hosting by Photobucket

The little one, when she was still in her good mood... There is one thing which Lia has been doing recently; attempting to wear our house slippers. She had tried it with my mom's and Dee's and now, she is
trying it out with Aunty Annie's house slippers...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Limited pictures as the little one started fussing come dinner time... I had to rush through my dinner to take her over from James...

Mommy Gene
How will my next CNY be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top