Saturday, January 28, 2006

Chinese New Year's Eve

*Backdated entry*

(I have not blogged for days! Let's see how much I can recall as I slowly blog my way backwards...)

On Chinese New Year's eve, I went for my (express) french manicure and (express) pedicure at Pinc, Bugis Junction branch... Being CNY's eve, they are only taking 'express' appointments and there is a S$ 5 surcharge per service.

My french manicure, dark red base with silver, glittering tips... (But the glittering did not 'bling' that much, how disappointing)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Costs me S$ 20 (S$ 15 + S$ 5 surcharge)

And this is my pedicure... A 'normal' one...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Costs me S$ 18 (S$ 13 + S$ 5 surcharge)


James bought me a new handphone casing, we need new clothes, so does our handphones too! Haha! Yep, he bought one for himself too... But I have not managed to take any pictures yet, will do so tomorrow if I have the time and upload it.

I also bought some skincare online, from the Singapore Motherhood forum again, and the seller was nice to send it over to my parents' place before she head off for her own reunion dinner... =)

Image hosting by Photobucket

Biotherm Age Fitness Power 2,
Ultra-Smoothing Concentrate and Active Soothing Care fluide... Considering the fact that I had been eyeing them, it is a steal at just S$ 105 for both! (James paid for as well - double the steal!) Seller told me that the original retail price is at S$ 95 and S$ 90 respectively! She also mentioned something about the price being wrongly published on Biotherm website, of which I wasn't quite sure actually, but anyway, the price I've paid for is more than 40% off!

Most importantly, the reunion dinner, but before our dinner, I had to feed the little one her dinner...

Image hosting by Photobucket

We had it at my Uncle Charlie's house, but I had conveniently forgot to take pictures of the actual spread, or rather, Lia was fussing a whole lot and that I have no time to take pictures at all! What else could I do huh - the little one was standing on the same chair I was sitting on (no baby's highchair there), conveniently leaning against me and I have to put one arm around her waist to hold her, whilst my other was busy with the spread on the table... -_-"

Right, I think that's all for my Chinese New Year's eve...


Mommy Gene
Let's move on to the first day of Chinese New Year, 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top