Sunday, January 22, 2006

财神爷, Cheerios (By Nestle) and trottering around...

Guess whom we saw at the market yesterday morning... Well, he is none other than 财神爷 himself! However, I did not venture to take his picture from the front as his face is painted red and with his head gear and all, I thought he looked scary! -_-"

Image hosting by Photobucket


Mom even suggested that I bring Lia to Mr. 财神爷 for some lucky dip numbers for 4D, but I just shrugged it off... Nah, red-faced-wayang man is not good for mornings!
.
.
Is this a new in the market? You guys seen this before?


Image hosting by Photobucket

I was surprised to see Cheerios being displayed in NTUC, firstly, NTUC doesn't sell Cherrios and secondly, the packaging is different from the usual yellow box one I've bought. But when I went closer for a look, I realised that it is by Nestle. I am still disturbed by the Nestle boycott (a second article here) and thus, there wasn't any thoughts in my mind to buy the product, I am not even checking it out, for now... But contradictingly, I am still eating KitKat... *roll-eyes*
.
.
We went over to my mom's workplace yesterday...

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

The little one was having tons of fun, trottering around the place!

After all the fun, she finally settled down for her nap...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Good life hor? Eat, play and sleep...

Mommy Gene
I am going for my facial later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top