Monday, January 16, 2006

Old Navy purchase, round 2

My Old Navy goodies have arrived! This is my second purchase, and it is organised by a mommy in the Singapore Motherhood forum...

As a record, here are the items!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lia's; a pair of 'roll-up' pants, we can undo the buttons at the sides and it comes down longer. Carelynn was right about the pants, the material is not as good... Costs SGD 28.02, it wasn't much of a good bargain either...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another jacket, a hoodie this time, for Lia... I am glad that the material is better than the
last jacket I've bought. Costs SGD 19.77...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For myself, a Sequin-Applique tank top! Costs SGD 14.25, cheapest piece of the three!


Mommy Gene
It's a gamble when you buy without looking at the real thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top