Sunday, January 8, 2006

Got tagged by Fannie!

Hey Fannie, yes you can! =)
Heehee... It's been a while since I got tagged and so, I am rather excited to work on this!

First, I have to remove the blog in the number one spot from the following list and push everyone up one space. Then add my own blog to the bottom spot.

Between Lambs and Muttons *This was the first blog in Fannie's list, so I delete it*
1.
The Life of an Independent Babe
2.
My All
3.
Simple Hamtan
4.
Princess Diary
5.
Mommy Gene To Save The Day! *Added myself!*

And next, I will have to answer and victimize another 5 persons with the following questions...

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
2. What were you doing a year ago?
3. 5 snacks you enjoy.
4. 5 songs to which you know the lyrics off your head right now.
5. 5 things you would do if your were a millionaire
6. 5 bad habits
7. 5 things you like doing.
8. 5 things you would never wear, buy or get new
9. 5 favourite toys

Here goes!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago..., Fannie, like you, I was just 16 years old! I should be waiting for my O'Levels result and was working partime in a furniture showroom in IMM. I was constantly arguing with my Eurasian boyfriend back then and people around see me as an unreasonable, spoilt girlfriend!

2. What was I doing a year ago?
Struggling to get through one of the toughest hurdle in my life - Breastfeeding! I was almost going crazy, with very low milk supply and a super high-need baby, what more could you have to add on my stress huh? Things were far from what I had read up! It was really those 'no-day-no-night' kind of life! And I remembered hating myself when I had to supplement the little one with formula milk!

3. 5 snacks I enjoy
I... Sara Lee pound cake

ii... Calbee Hot & Spicy potato chips
iii... Tomato flavored Twistees
iv... KitKat
v... Cuttlefish

4. The 5 songs
I... Old MacDonalds Had A Farm

ii... 记事本 (by 陈惠琳)
iii... 至少还有你 by Sandy Lam
iv... 分手快乐 by Fish Leong
v... 解脱 by Ah Mei.

All out-of-fashion songs, nowadays no chance to go karaoke thus no learn new songs lor... haha!

5. 5 things I would do if I am a millionaire
i... Go buy somemore of Gucci and Prada bags!

ii... Give a portion of my money to my parents
iii... Get a high-end car
iv... Bring James and Lia for a nice holiday (more like a shopping trip for me! Hiak!)
iv... Buy more retro furnishings for the house (those really retro stuffs can be soooo expensive!)

iv... Save up the rest of the money and spend slowly... =)

6. 5 bad habits
i... I flare up easily, James used to be the main one whom'd trigger it, but now, Lia is starting to play a part too... Dee wrote in my Friendster testimonial that I have a temper that would put "Monkey-God-Sun-Wukong" to shame!
ii... I like to pin point James (it'll soon move on to Lia as well...) on almost everything! Too fussy, or in better words, I am a perfectionist. In my area of control, things has to be done MY way.
iii... I have the tendency to leave things around the house, only putting them back later on when I can do it at that moment...
iv... Overspending

v... Being lazy

7. 5 things I like doing
i... Nuah-ing
ii... Breastfeed

iii... Surfing the net, blogging and blog-reading
iv... Teasing Lia to hear her chuckles
v... Shopping (with buying and all)

8. 5 things I would never wear, buy or get new
i... My out-of-fashion clothes, I would never wear them again.
ii... Smelly clothes, I would never step out in them!
iii... Nursing wear, I would not buy them again... It was good for me in the beginning, but I have since grew out of them...
iv... Shoes that are too worn-out, I would never step out in them as well!

v...

9. 5 favourite toys
i... My daughter, Lia (Hiak, Hiak!)
ii... Our HP-Compaq desktop, d530 ultra-slim
iii... My Nokia mobile 7610
iv... Erm, ok, James. I like to tease him and call him 'piggy'.

v...

My 5 victims...
i... Joyce, Aloy and Jonas' mommy
ii... Amy, Tara's mommy
iii... Wenn

iv... Chloe's mummy (Yo fran, you got to do this in here ya!)
v... Esther (Heehee, may I? =D)

Mommy Gene
I will fill in the blanks later...

2 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

alamak Gene

January 08, 2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

I already did it in LJ leh :P

January 08, 2006 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top