Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Shopping for CNY, round 1

I went shopping with Cyn yesterday! This kiasu mommy wanted to beat the CNY shopping crowd and thus, I decided to shop early this time!

Here's my haul, round one. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For myself, a pair of Levis jeans, and snakeflake (this' the name on the shoebox) heels! If nothing goes wrong, I will be wearing this top on the first day of CNY! Now, I need something to brighten up the outfit... For CNY day 2? Look in your bursting wardrobe lah, Mommy Gene!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For the little girl, a new pair of panties from Dune, and a bundle of socks from Mothercare. That's quite all for Lia this time round, but don't be mistaken as I am no miser mommy! My little dearie has already got a new Polo Ralph dress and a pair of Clarks waiting for her. Not forgetting this pair of Old Navy pants, which is making its way to her now! ; )

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Red (and pink) packets, from the market where we went for breakfast this morning... Hee, couldn't resist, so nice! 3 packs costs S$ 2, and I bought 6 packs!

Mommy Gene
I'm all geared up for round 2!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top