Monday, December 26, 2005

Play mat and the funny daddee

Christmas whizzed past us this year... There wasn't any parties nor gatherings, James and I, we just spent the day in the comfort of my parents' home. It was peaceful indeed, and the little one, she is having great fun with her grandparents too! =)

This was delivered on Christmas eve, and so, that makes it the Christmas pressie for the three of us. Or rather, more for the mother and daughter I guess! Hiak! Hiak!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I got this play mat through a bulk purchase over at the Singapore Motherhood forum, it is a great piece for my favourite pastime; *nuah-ing! Costs us S$ 134.40, plus another S$ 10 for door-to-door delivery!

See this crazy daddee...,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
James took this series of pictures using his mobile phone... Must be too free at work...

Mommy Gene
It's shopping day with Cyn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top