Friday, January 6, 2006

Her first bite of a chocolate cake

Nowadays, it is difficult to eat in front of our little one without her demanding for a bite.

Yesterday afternoon, I was eating some
Sara Lee chocolate pound cake and Lia, being the inquisitive one, crept up to me in no time...

I am a really *kiasee mommy and I am very particular on what my little one is eating. Till this day at a year old, Lia has NOT tasted any chocolate, ice cream, sweets, crackers, and whatever junk titbits that would turn a kid wild... But yesterday, I decided to let my little one have a taste..., of a sinfully delicious chocolate cake.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here she is, eagerly leaning in for her first bite of a chocolate cake.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Hmmm...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
More please!

Nope, there wasn't any more. I had gobbled up the slices in no time leaving none for Lia. Well, a bite is a bite, and it'll end at just a bite.

Mommy Gene
Don't worry, she'll get more when she grows older. =)

2 Comments:

Blogger CheekyMonster's Mommy said...

Lia will def look 4ward to more desserts :) my C ah, tum jiak poh, si mi oso wan :P hmmm, maybe next time i shd try abit of chilli * evil thot * ahhahahah

January 07, 2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Yo! Good to see you in here! Hehe!

Lia is also getting *tum-jiak nowadays, whenever she sees us with food, she'd come right up and make noises wanting a bite!

Aiyo, chilli huh? Hahaha! :D

January 08, 2006 11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top