Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Breastfeeding and Pacifier

I found this pacifier which I had bought during Lia's early months. Well, she was an extremely difficult baby; in better words, a high-need baby, whom cried too much in the beginning. My folks, they advised that I should let the little one suck on a pacifier or in other words, a soother. They thought the little one can be soothed in that way, but Lia proved them wrong. She refused the pacifiers I bought, the gullible mommy back then whom thought she would have an easier time. I tried all ways to hook Lia on one, but my little baby won the battle in the end. I then gave up on pacifiers, and offered my breast all the time, it was most tiring, and I was severely drained, of energy and hopes. After struggling (like mad) for around 3.5 months, my hard work finally paid off and I was on my route to total breastfeeding! Though it was hard and I broke down several times along the way, but I simply loved the fact that I had succeeded in breastfeeding till today. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


See, that's Lia the cheeky in action! =D

Mommy Gene
Please let me go all the way...

2 Comments:

Blogger ZMM said...

Is she just playing the pacifier therefor such a cheeky smile?

January 03, 2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Zara's mama, yup, I stuck the pacifier into Lia's mouth and she was playing with it!

January 05, 2006 11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top