Thursday, January 5, 2006

A new lamp, Tupperwares & chilli padi

We have a new lamp!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bought it sometime back from The Concourse (when we went back for Lia's party decor, round two) and while haggling for a discount, I saw that the boss, happened to my someone I knew! He is really nice you know... I said this because despite the fact that we haven't met each other for like two years, and thus weren't really close, but yet, he was generous enough to further reduce the price for us! Haha, it pays to be a little thicked-skinned sometimes! Hiak! =) This lamp, is actually just a hanging fixture, nothing more than that but James, being good at knick and knacks, fixed it up and tadah~ it is lighted! =)


We went back to my in-laws' house for dinner yesterday and I got yet somemore free gifts...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Tupperwares! I am extremely happy because my mother-in-law actually knew that I was eyeing this set and she decided to give her existing set to me! Furthermore, her set is still new and unused, mother-in-law had toooo much Tupperwares and she is trying to clear her 'stocks' now she said!

Not forgetting...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A whole lot of chilli padi!!!

I don't normally get to buy this type of chilli padi from the market or NTUC, and so, that's double the shiok!

Mommy Gene
Are you wishing for a mother-in-law like mine? =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top