Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Cookies

To begin with, I am rather skeptical on our new multi-functions microwave oven. Supposely, I can do baking and grilling with it besides the normal microwaving. It was a gamble, and if it did not function as per its specifications, I am ready to lodge a huge complaint to the manufacturer demanding my money back.

I did not wanna waste my efforts in having to start from scratch baking cookies and so, I bought a pack of
oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix for a trial.

The trial was done this afternoon...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I managed to bake these!

Verdict: The cookies turned out well! Not as pretty though because I was lazy to shape them nicely prior to baking, but I am overall satisfied with our new microwave oven and would definately go on to bake even more stuff with it! =D


Oh, by the way, we bought a new table from IKEA...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't have to climb stools anymore... =)

Mommy Gene
*Wink*

2 Comments:

Blogger Fantasy said...

i have that oven too, but i'm really irritated wif the loud beeping sound. anyway, i haven tried baking with it. ur cookies do look good. heh.

January 13, 2006 7:14 AM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Hi there,

Thanks for popping by! ;)

The buzzer's quite alright in my kitchen, as I'll usually have my radio turned on @ the same time!

January 13, 2006 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top