Sunday, January 22, 2006

Love Letters

We went back to my grandparents' house for dinner yesterday evening...

My fourth uncle came back lugging a big tin (those metal biscuit tin that you see in traditional provision shops) of love letters. There were a good 500 pieces of love letters in there and it costs just S$ 30! What a good deal, handmade ones somemore! =)

I have loosen my apron strings a little, and this is actually the second time Lia gets to eat it. But she'll only be eating love letters this Chinese New Year, nothing more than that, I am firm...

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

The little one is smart. As my grandparents, uncles and aunties were all coo-ing around her, she'd start whining once her share of love letters finished, as she waits to be 'showered' with yet another piece. It was almost never ending! I stepped in to put a firm stop to it and I even roped in my mom for help!

But apart from all these worrying suitations, Lia gave me a surprise too... She had finished her first round of love letters and I was testing her when I said that she has to drink some water and told her to go get it from my bag. Lia, she gave me a look, went over to my bag (I had placed it on the floor) and proceeded to dig for her water. She got it, came back to me and handed her water over and I helped her drink it. And when she was done with her water, I asked her to go put it back and she did! This is the first time that Lia has properly listened and done things so accordingly to my instructions! The other times, she'd either get bored or be distracted with something else and wander off halfway. Boy, was I pleased! =D

Mommy Gene
But then, I am starting to worry on the free-flow of titbits when the real CNY comes!
-_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top