Saturday, February 4, 2006

Teething, feverish Lia & gathering at our place!

Teething, feverish Lia...

The little one is teething at her upper lateral incisors... This time, it was James whom found out and he proudly announced it to me, and later my mom... Yet to cut through, we can see the shape of both tooth, positioning itself at the gums, and Lia, she emerged with a fever... It was a mild one, but the little one was super cranky, clingy and is refusing her meals! She hates her ABC pasta now (it's too bland I guess), but luckily she is still eating her breakfast, bread and scrambled eggs with cheese, the latter which she loves, mee-suah - still okay because mee-suah has a saltish tinge, and yup, mommy's milk! She could nurse like every hourly when she's not napping!

I self-medicate and fed her Calpol for like two days, and she has got better now... But still as clingy, whinny, grrr, you name it all!

Gathering at our place! (Chu-7, Ren-ri)

Soon to be a yearly affair I guess, we had a gathering for this group of ex-colleagues turned friends! Cyn, I think you guys didn't know, was my ex-colleague now turned close friend, and of course, she is in this gathering as well! Or rather, if without Cyn, there would probably not be any gathering at all!

Me carrying Jervis boy! ; )

Image hosting by Photobucket

James has caught the blogging-bug... He came in and started snapping pictures of me preparing food, and of the food I've prepared... Just that he hasn't start a blog yet... (which I think will never happen in the near future...)

Image hosting by Photobucket

I cooked 'bai-mu-er' dessert again!

Image hosting by Photobucket


And this is the stock...

Image hosting by Photobucket

...for our steamboat!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Salmon Yu-sheng with compliments from Nick...

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Red wine, with compliments from Cyn and Alex (hubby)


Image hosting by Photobucket

Koh brought roasted chicken and ribs, but I somehow forgot to take pictures of that... So sorry... :p

The group of us... I was the photographer for this picture and that explains my absence...

Image hosting by Photobucket

The little one is jealous of that little one... From this picture, it seemed like it that Lia is giving Jervis boy a hug, and at first, we thought Lia was trying to carry Jervis... BUT, in actual fact, she is trying to get Jervis boy off the sofa!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Jealous evidence number two... Lia wants to kick Jervis boy off her playmat... -_-"

Image hosting by Photobucket

Mommy Gene
Lia, like that how to go playgroup???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top