Friday, June 19, 2009

Link to backdated entry - Lia's promotion gift

Lia's promotion gift

Updates: After receiving the gift from us, Lia was clearly excited. She dug out the Kinder Joy chocolate egg and handed everything else back to me asking me to help her hold them. She then proceeded to ask if she can eat up the egg NOW. I sat wide-eyed on my hospital bed (I was packing up to be discharged), looked down at the poor forsaken Bambi and big-sister tee in disbelief... I was waiting for Lia to yell out loud on how cute the Bambi is and how she loved her big-sister tee shirt, of which she did none. I pulled her in, distracted her from the chocolate egg and tried enticing her with the cutie Bambi but she disappointed me once again and went back to asking if she can eat the egg already. James who was watching for Lia's reaction shook his head and went back to packing my stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top