Sunday, November 20, 2005

Lia is now 11 months old and our shopping trip yesterday!

Our little girl turned 11 months yesterday! Time really flies, I am actually feeling a little sad as I know that, in the blink of any eye, Lia would have grown up and all. I am loving every moment of our life now, with Lia being a baby(still) and also, James. I like seeing a childish dad, teasing our little baby, her chuckles, and his laughter. And I hate to think of the fact that Lia would get married one day and leave us to build her own family. I remembered my mom tearing on my actual wedding day, and now, I am starting to feel her emotions too.

Ok-ok, no more of being a soapbox, my eyes are getting wet already.

Now, let me tell you more on our trip out to town yesterday! =)

Party stuffs we bought from The Concourse!
(I could have bought more without the naggy man around)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I actually wanted to include party-bags for the kids, but there would be quite a number of kids (my cousins, James' nieces & nephews, friends' kiddos, babies etc) and the amount has exceeded our budget. Sorry kids, no party-bags this time. We've also ordered some balloons, those helium ones and we are decorating the lift landing outside our house with those. Spent around $90 in all.
.
.
While we were leaving The Concourse, James was walking way in front and I stopped short when I saw this pair of shoes from the display window of DMK. I called out to him and signaled, following that, I cheong-ed into the shop before he could say no. Hiak-hiak!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I paid for these myself, costs me $ 26.90. Its really affordable! =)
.
.
Next stop, Bras Basah Complex. The bookfair! I only managed to buy these 3 books for Lia, not enough time... (Am planning to pop by again later, hee!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
After the 20% discount, they only costs $5.60!

I bought the Strawberry Shortcake figurines too! But I realised that one of the dolls have a chip and I am intending to get it exchanged. (If I am popping by Bras Basah Complex again later) So, no pictures for now as I have yet remove the packaging.
.
.
We had dinner @ Fish & Co., the one beside Park Mall. And this is what we had! A seafood platter for two and we definately loved it!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our jumbo mango and carrot freeze, verdict: not so pleasant, it was too sour, too cold and freezy too. =(

Some pictures taken while dining there...
(Lia was still napping while we took this first picture)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
Some more pictures! =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Me @ Raffles City
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lia and James, @ Centrepoint
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lia and me, @ Centrepoint
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The muffins, @ Centrepoint
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The blue curls, @ Takashimaya

But there wasn't a great deal of lights this time round, not as elaborate as last year James commented. That was all for our trip yesterday, we were dead tired by the time we reached home, except for our little girl whom only fell asleep around 1130pm! By that time, James was already snoring away. Poor me, I had to watch my little girl fall asleep first before I could sleep. My fingers are aching now and I am still contemplating whether to pop by Bras Basah Complex or not.

Mommy Gene
How eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top