Thursday, November 17, 2005

Those little notes...

I have been too obsessed with posting pictures everytime that I did not really bother to blog on my little girl's developments. Contradictively, I am one whom has to keep track of things, since the birth of Lia, I have noted down every single detail of her developments by texting it in my mobile phone. I don't feel good about missing out on anything for I want to remember every single moment; like when she started smiling, when she started flipping, crawling and all. I have many of these little notes, saved in my mobile phone and later transferred to my computer, and I have been wanting to incorporate them into my blog. But being a lazy mommy, the task has been deferred and deferred and deferred. I have been asking myself; why am I blogging and who do I blog for? Answer: I blog for myself and my little girl, for I want to keep these sweet memories of her growing up, and I am saving the blog for my little girl to read in the near future. I imagine myself saying this, "Hey, visit my blog, it has been around for the past 10 years!" And also, saying to my little girl, "Lia, if you wanna know more about your babyhood, read mommy's blog. I have been blogging for you for the past 10 years!" How does that sound? Good? It sure is! =)

With that, I shall start putting up the little notes I've saved. Not all though, (that would take ages!) I am starting from November first. It may get boring to a certain point, but I am not caring that much!

(This is the exact format I do...)
1 Nov 05, 10 months 12 days: Lia now fully understands and complies when I tell her to put her rubber duckie back into the bathtub after I've finish bathing her. She used to keep holding on to it and refuse to budge when I tell her, but now she'd drop it in at cue.

2 Nov 05, 10 months 13 days: Lia kissed me today! I said, "Give mommy a kiss..." and she did! Leaned in and mouth to my cheeks. She didn't make the muak sound nor puck her lips, but I am just as happy that she understands what a kiss is now!

8 Nov 05, 10 months 19 days: Lia did a squat today! Not once, but twice! How funny that was! And she could now stand unaided for like 5 seconds!

9 Nov 05, 10 months 20 days: Lia swayed to my singing today! She even waltz around (and backwards) in her walker while I sang along to the music!
Lia knows duck! She pointed to the duck logo on her long pants when I asked her to show me!

10 Nov 05, 10 months 21 days: Lia knows bees! She points to the bees on her bedsheet when I asked her to!

11 Nov 05, 10 months 22 days: James' big sister was sending us home and as we were opening the car doors, I saw a cat which I pointed out to Lia. The cat was afraid of us and scrambled away quickly. I boarded the car and then said to Lia: "Cat ran away..." Lia then baby-talked in reply and she sounded like imitating me in saying, "Cat ran away..." Even big sister commented on that!

13 Nov 05, 10 months 24 days: Lia walked a few steps just now! We were @ my parents' place and Dee was playing with her. Dee then let go of her hands and Lia continued to walk forward! First 2 steps and she sat down shortly. Dee made her stand up again and this time she walked more! Like 3-4 steps unaided! *Yippee!*

Ok, that's all for now! At least something right, but definately a load off my mind!

Mommy Gene
So accomplished! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top