Friday, November 11, 2005

Munchkin suction bowls, eczema no more, and some pictures of Lia @ in-law's place!

Yippee!!! I have finally bought it! All thanks to Eileen, whom informed me that she had saw the bowls selling @ Tanglin Mall! Cyn and I had arranged to meet up @ Takashimaya today and so, I grabbed the chance to check out its department store and that's where I managed to buy it! :D Gonna use one for Lia's breakfast tomorrow!
.
.
Right, Lia has fully recovered from her eczema attack. That was like last week or so but I forgot to blog about it though I have had a picture ready. I had carefully nursed those 'damaged' skin on her arms and legs and now, they're baby smooth and supple once again! =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
Went back to my in-laws' place for dinner just now. Lia was eying my apple after dinner and I held it out for her to eat it. I was just 'entertaining' her, oh well, how could she eat the apple without me grating it first? Haha! ...But I was wrong... Her little tooth had jut out a little now and she could actually taste the apple by biting (the action) it repeatly. She even protested when I tried to rest my hand and so, I gave up that piece of apple to her... She held the apple with both hands and 'ate' it, on her own... She was at it for quite a while before she grew tired of the piece and promptly dropped it onto the floor...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

A picture taken with her cousins. =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Back row from left: Weijie, Suqi, Sumin and Junjie
Seated in front: Lia!

Yawnz, time for bed. Zzz..Zzz..zz..z.

Mommy Gene
How fufilling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top