Sunday, October 30, 2005

New salad bowl set & a Baby Gap onsie for Lia

James bought me this salad bowl set last Saturday! =) I had been wanting it two weeks back but found it rather expensive (costs $25). And since James was given a $5 voucher after buying a birthday toy for his nephew, we somehow had to utilise it. We are not really into salads and what I had really wanted are the two pour bottles... I have intended to use one for my sesame oil as the present one is leaking. It is really frustrating when oil dribbles onto your fingers and onto the outside of the bottle as well.
.
.
Was ransacking the bargain wagon @ Metro and found this! A Baby Gap onsie! The inner label has been cut off but there is still one sewn on the back that revealed its true identity. I didn't know Metro sells 'rejected stocks'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top