Sunday, October 30, 2005

Munchkin Suction BOWLS

I have received news that my desired Munchkin suction BOWLS will be in this Mid November! So, it was OOS all this while and boy am I glad that's its finally coming in! =)

James created a hoo-ha this afternoon @ Kidsmall IMM... And it was from this hoo-ha that I came to know of the above news. Apparently, I had emailed Huileng and got to know that she had bought the suction bowls from KidsMall Suntec. I called both Kidsmall Suntec and the IMM branch and the latter told me that they have a last pack in stock. Got it reserved and James was supposed to pick it up. However, it turned out that...

James @ Kidsmall IMM: "I would like to check the item in detail. Can you remove the packaging?"
SA: "Ok..."
James: "How come there's only suction for the biggest bowl?"
SA: "Its like that one leh."

James called me immediately to clarify and I told him firmly that there IS suction FOR ALL 3 BOWLS...

James returning to SA: "My wife said there is suction for all 3 bowls one, why yours don't have?"
SA: "No lah, there is only suction for the biggest bowl, I have never seen one that has got suction for all 3 bowls..."
James after checking with me: "Ok then, my wife said this is not what she wanted so I am not buying it..."
SA: "No lah, you've opened it already, maybe you can persuade your wife to buy it lor..."

James called me again to make another round of clarifications... And I further insisted that THERE IS SUCTION FOR ALL 3 BOWLS! Meantime, SA did not want to admit defeat and offered to call up their supplier to check things out. Mommy Gene also not admiting defeat, clicked on the internet immediately to check things out!

It was then I realised...

Mommy Gene: "Dar, could you read out the description that's on the packaging you are holding..."
James: "Munchkin... Snack & Serve... errr.. CUPS..., sorrie wrong one.."

5 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

I bought the suction bowl few months back! And YES... ALL 3 bowls came with suction :)

October 31, 2005 2:09 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Where did you buy it, Eileen?

November 01, 2005 11:32 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

CenterPoint Robinson.. during their last 20%+15% discount :D

November 01, 2005 7:40 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Oic.. That's a goood deal you've got!

November 01, 2005 10:18 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Hey... I saw those bowls at Tanglin Mall Mother Works! :)

November 07, 2005 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top