Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Lia's cheek rash and "babies don't eat prata..."

Lia has got some serious cheek rash that's lingered for days. I read Joyce's blog and came to know that we can actually apply nappy cream to cure it... This is the second day after applying... Skin is less red now but the area has turned flaky, is that signs of healing?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
I was whinning after dinner just now that I didn't feel full enough and James somehow said that he would get me some food. I jumped @ the chance and before the man changes his mind, I got him (and the baby) out of the house! We decided on Jalan Kayu's roti prata as it is near... Here's a picture of Lia while we were there.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well, babies don't eat prata so........ they eat their shoes! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top