Monday, October 24, 2005

New sleeping arrangement, reduced size play yard and glass containers

We have a new sleeping arrangement... James was on MC yesterday and I took the chance to discuss with him on our little girl's sleeping arrangement. You see, Lia started sleeping with me in her... second month? It was easier for me as she woke up @ least twice in a night to nurse back then. And when she started flipping and all, we moved the mattress onto the floor in our spare bedroom. I had wanted to move back into our original bedroom, as there would be new plans for our spare room, but things were a little tricky as we've got to think of a way to make sure Lia doesn't wander around should she wake up before me.

We decided to get things done immediately... and the result were good.. =)
I did not have a 'before' picture of our bedroom, but you could imagine it by taking away the super-single mattress on the floor and the gate panels...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am hoping that Lia would get sick of my beads curtains soon and stop tugging @ it!
.
.
I find it safer too as Lia's hammock is hung in that area.. Least one day she tries to wriggle out of the hammock herself, she would land on the mattress instead of the floor!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
While Daddee's @ work, our lil' Miss Kaypoh is standing beside poking her nose in.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
This is what's left for Lia's play yard after the move...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Though smaller, but I know that she is just as happy. =)
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I finally got some decent jars for Lia's mee suah and ABC pasta... From Spotlight @ S$ 6 each. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top