Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Traits of an auntie?

This is serious, I am actually feeling proud of the 'ration' I had stocked up in my refrigerator and also, my Tupperware collection, of which I had used to contain those ration! -_-''

I dragged myself to the market yesterday morning, our fridge was getting empty and I had to replenish it. James and I, we could live on junk food, but definately not our little darling right?

Though with a sniffy nose still, I managed to buy vegetables, fresh pork, fresh chicken and fresh fish. It was a fufilling trip and I got to show it off in here. Ermm, I just can't help it... -_-''


This is the vegetables compartment,
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here's the freezing compartment.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nice right, my Tupperwares? See, these traits of an auntie are slowly emerging in me... LOL! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top