Friday, November 4, 2005

Lia the cheeky and her birthday bash plannings!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our little girl is a cheeky one. I wonder what will she be like when she grows older...

I am now starting to plan for our little girl's first-birthday bash. It would most likely be a buffet... at home? Home would be a comfy choice but think of the clearing up afterwards, my head is aching already! We have shortlist Neo Garden for the buffet, ordered from them for Lia's full month and had good reviews. Another plus point: they are giving a 20% discount for 'first birthday'. =)

Next, a (3D) birthday cake! Here is my list... First,
The Patissier, yummy-licious but expensive-licious! Second, TiramiSutra, felt good and heard good reviews, though yet to taste. Have read some good reviews on Creative Cakes and Smiling Orchid, found Cake Avenue on the web, any comments? Dee (my sister) told me about Canele Patisserie, it sure looks good but pricey too... James was like "ah!" when I told him the approximate costs for Lia's birthday cake. But I added on to say: "Hey, it is for our darling (or rather its for ME, to satisfy MY vanity!), we've got to order a nice one for her, right?" Hee, that's a good trap I've laid! :D

Guest list, another headache! My brains ain't working as well now, got to leave it till later... Now, its snooze time...

Mommy Gene
A blur and drowsy one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top