Thursday, November 10, 2005

Step stool

I placed a step stool in our common bathroom yesterday. I thought Lia should be tall enough to stand on it while I wash her hands. I used to just grab my little girl with one arm, jerk up my thigh to support her bum, and proceed to wash her hands with my other free hand. But this is extremely uncomfortable for the mommy. I don't know if it is uncomfortable for my little girl as well but she is still grining (reflection from mirror), and it seems like she is enjoying this new game a lot. I had input this washing of hands thingy into Lia's daily routine 2 weeks back. And now, she knows that she has to wash her hands before her meals. =)

James got to bring Lia on it first... Our little girl is not that tall yet. She is tip-toeing (on her own, so naturally) in order for her hands to reach the running water.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like your idea.. tat's a good habit to start off with..

November 11, 2005 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top