Monday, November 14, 2005

Our kakis' gathering @ Wenn's place!

We had a gathering @ Wenn's house yesterday! Wenn had helped the group of us ordered some Old Navy baby clothes online and we were supposed to collect it. Here are some pictures!

Lia got to sit in Elodie's excesaucer...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
Melissa and I were the two earlier ones... Here's Elvina (left) and Lia!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
The 3 girls playing together... =)
From left: Lia, Elodie and Elvina.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
Here's Elsa, Epson and Baby Edus! Edus looked so cute with his cap and I had requested to take a picture of them!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
A tricky suitation, we were trying to get all our babies to take a picture together! (Thanks to Karen's hubby that I got this picture!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
Kristy and Lia. See my finger, I was trying to tell Lia that Kristy is behaving so well, unlike her! Haha! (Karen's hubby helped take this picture for me too, thanks again!)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks Wenn once again for the group buy and for organising this gathering! I hope we didn't make too much of a mess @ your place!

2 Comments:

Blogger VW said...

Glad to help order... Hee hee, no mess were made... Nothing much to clean leh...

Aiyoh, just realised my tummy looks very huge in ur photo *blush*

November 15, 2005 8:23 AM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Glad to hear that!

Oh, I shall try do some editing for the photo then... :D

November 15, 2005 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top