Saturday, November 19, 2005

My good mood and a 'many-many-Lia' montage

I am in a good mood today. =)

Firstly, the western dinner I cooked just now went well! See, this is what we had. Cajun chicken and poached salmon in cheese sauce, for sides are boiled vegetables; broccoli and carrots, and a ball of mashed potatoes in Marmite sauce!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Looks good? Well anyway, the important point is that it tasted good! Except for the chicken which was on the salty side. Heee, used too much Cajun powder for the seasoning. ;p

And secondly, we are going out on a shopping spree tomorrow! Yes, I am so deprived of shopping that I could just shout out my joy now! We would be heading to Concourse, to buy balloons for Lia's birthday party, and most probably some other nice decorations that I might set my eyes on. Next stop would be Bras Basah Complex. The Popular Bookshop there just underwent a revamp and I am planning to buy some Strawberry Shortcake figurines for Lia's birthday cake! I also got to know from Wenn that there is a book fair going on there! I could use the chance to buy some nice (and cheap I hope) big print storybooks for my little girl! Ok, I'll show you guys my haul when I get back tomorrow night!

BTW, Dee did this... The pictures were taken last Sunday @ my parents' place.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I liked a certain picture; the one whereby Lia stretches out one leg as if she's doing aerobics! Haha!

Mommy Gene
Lalalalalala~

1 Comments:

Blogger MomsyWorld said...

care to share your recipe?

November 24, 2005 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top