Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Our wedding anniversary!

I have just watched Lia fell asleep. I simply loved watching my little girl drift off to slumberland, as I thought she looked such a sweetie angel while at it! Ahhh... simply soothing!

Oh btw, today's our wedding anniversary! Well, I did mention that we have another big date coming up, and this is it! James and I had our traditional wedding a year after we ROM-ed and so, this is our second anniversary! Alright, no more blabberings, I have some pictures to share! =)

We went for a outdoor photoshoot...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Cool eh? Sunshades with courtesy from my girlfriend, Jennifer and male emcee (cum coordinator and of course he's my friend too) Gilbert.
.
.
I loved my super-bareback tea dress! =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
First picture: Serving tea to my maternal grandparents
Second picture: With my third uncle and family (Can see more of my tea dress design)

I wanted to keep something from my wedding, the wedding/evening gown would take up too much space and it is expensive, and so, I kept my tea dress! I don't know when would I'll get to wear it again (and will it still fit?) but no regrets definately!
.
.
Our second walk-in...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my evening gown, a rental from my original bridal boutique, Milan Wedding Collection.

Erm actually, there are some more big dates coming up, I'm not telling you now but do watch this blog!

Mommy Gene =)
Keeping you in suspense.

3 Comments:

Blogger ZMM said...

Wow, it's nice to be going through such 'emotional' photos.

I like your wedding gown and tea dress. Did you try puting it on again to see if it still fit?

November 24, 2005 7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gene, another 'big day' coming soon : 03 dec!! ;)

November 25, 2005 8:22 AM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Zara's mama: Nope, haven't tried it since... I don't wanna get any disappointments! Haha!

Lee Choo: Wah, you still remember my birthday eh! I'm soooo touched! Thanks!

November 30, 2005 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top