Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Chocolate brownie

*Backdated entry*

Image hosting by Photobucket

I ate a chocolate brownie for breakfast this morning! See the melted chocolate, sinful, delicious, awesome!

I'd usually prefer warmed brownies and over the counter yesterday evening when I bought this piece of brownie (and some other bread and stuffs), I had this conversation with the owner of that cake shop, or maybe, co-owner?

Me: "So, I just keep this inside the refrigerator and warm it up tomorrow morning, it'd be ok right?"

Cake shop co-owner: "Oh, no, you don't have to reheat this, just keep in the refrigerator and tomorrow morning, leave it outside for a while before eating... It'll still be very nice!"

Me: "I can't warm up the brownie?"

Cake shop co-owner: "No, you don't warm it, don't have to reheat it..."

Me: "Oh..." And then, silence until I paid up and they thank me and I thank them back and then left the shop.

Are they that new in business? Yes, it is a new shop and that is what enticed James, and later myself, to buy their cakes. But brownies tasted great when it is being warmed up! I bet they haven't tried it before!

Anyway, I decided to politely ignore them and I did what I had intended this morning...

Popped that piece of brownie into the microwave oven and proceeded to warm it up. I had a great breakfast! ; )

2 Comments:

Blogger Passerby A said...

Aiyoh! I'm so jealous!

March 03, 2006 11:29 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Heehee, no need to be jealous, u can eat all u want when u get well enuf! ;D

March 06, 2006 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top