Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lia's overnight bag, packed!



I couldn't sleep last night and got up to pack Lia's overnight bag. I had been sitting on it since I packed my own hospital bag and decided it's high time I should do so. I hid the bag in our store room for I thought Lia's having mixed feelings now. She cried when I first mentioned that she has to go to my in-laws' house when I deliver mei-mei, so it's rather tricky. We did brooch the subject again, and I mentioned that I'd go to the hospital alone in a cab, since Lia herself, she'd be in school and James, at work. I made myself pitiful and had the following conversation with Lia.

Lia: "No, you cannot go by yourself. Never mind, I will come back early from school..."
Me: "Why? You gonna bring me to the hospital?"
Lia: "Ya, I go with you, then ask papa come back and bring us..."
Me, beaming inside: "But papa got to work, it's okay, I'll carry my heavy bag and go by myself..."
Lia, signing: "No... must ask papa to send us..."

Well, things are looking bright now.
:)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top