Thursday, November 24, 2005

Jovi the Goddess

I met up with my loooong time good friend, Jovi for lunch yesterday! Jovi, I have known her since primary four, and I still remembered that she was the class librarian back then. =) She is those type of friends that I can still yak with despite the fact that we are only seeing each other like once a year? She came to Lia's full month party last January and it was only till yesterday, that we met up again. Alright, that's less than a year. We are improving. =)
.
.
Here she is, Jovi, my Goddess friend.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So pretty! Weeeeeee~
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I almost fell off my chair when the Goddess whipped out these...
Supplements... She calmly picked one out from each compartment, and proceeded to down them all in a single sip of water!
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh, that's us.. Hee, I felt so puffy beside her.. :p
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
We popped by Bras Basah Complex and I managed to get these for my little girl.
S$ 12.40 after discount.
.
.
Nope, I did not get the Strawberry Shortcake figurine exchanged. The rest of the figurines they have there weren't good as well... But no time to take pictures of those Strawberry Sweeties yet, shall see if I can do it tonight.

Mommy Gene
I am going out again!

2 Comments:

Blogger ZMM said...

your frield jovi popped all those pills? *slapped hand on forehead*

November 24, 2005 7:01 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Ya boy! Mainly supplements she told me but there are one or two which is antibiotics for her face breakout... I was so stunned by her then!

November 27, 2005 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top