Friday, December 9, 2005

Lia is walking!

There wasn't any postings for the past two days because I had been sick. Caught the virus from James and boy, was it terrible. Luckily, James managed to take a day off from work yesterday and stayed home to help out. I got some quality rest and am slightly better now. The doctor gave me antibiotics this time as my throat was quite bad, red and swollen. Damned the wicked fish head curry. Or should I say, damned the wicked cook, whom was... err, myself... -_-"

Nevertheless, I have good news! Lia is walking!!! She had been doing it for quite sometime, she'd walk a few steps and then bum down to crawl (for speed) or would start holding on to the wall (or whatever was beside her) for support. But last night, I managed to 'lure' her into walking more, unaided!



Mommy Gene
A drowsy one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top