Friday, December 2, 2005

A new tagboard, cracked bowl and maths flashcards

For some-I-don't-know-why reasons, my tagboard ain't working... It has been like that for the whole of today and I decided to change it. Anyway, I didn't really like Tagboard as I thought their fonts were too big and I couldn't edit that part on my own. Chanced upon Cbox from Joyce's blog and decided to adopt the same one. So everyone, start attacking my new tagboard now!!!
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You know what... My bowl cracked after I steamed Lia's egg custard in it this morning. =(
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And finally, I got my Maths flashcards! There was this bulk purchase from the Singapore Motherhood forum and I found someone to share the set of cards with (it comes in English and maths). I paid S$ 40 for the 101 pieces of cards and as compared to the Glenn Doman or Shichida ones, I've got a good deal! =)

Mommy Gene
The kiasu one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top