Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I love December, and my recent purchases

December has always been a month I look forward to. Firstly, my birthday falls on the 3rd (this Saturday!) and now, I have my 2 darlings, James and Lia, whom birthdays are on the 18th and 20th respectively! After the massive birthday celebrations, it would be Christmas time! I am not a Christian but I loved Christmas just as much! It used to be dinner parties (good food!), clubbing, getting drunk and all when I was still single, but just last year, I had spent my Christmas in confinement. I remembered myself as a desperate and inexperienced mother back then, trying all her might to express few ounces of milk for her super-high-need newborn baby. How my life has changed. It may be less glamorous for now, but I am loving every moment of it! =)
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am in a holiday mood and so, I bought myself another pair of shoes while I was out with Cyn on Monday. From VNC @ CityLink Mall, costs me S$ 27.90. I had kept it from James, least he starts being naggy all over again!
.

.
And also, some retro looking trays...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
From
The Life Shop, just S$ 3.90 each!

Mommy Gene
I just loved retro stuffs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top