Friday, November 25, 2005

Out with Cyn...

I went out with Cyn for lunch and shopping yesterday!

Look, Jervis dearie has grown... =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And he is looking more like his daddee now.
.
.
I got Lia a new pair of shoes!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is for her first birthday, and that reminds me, I got to put her dress in the wash soon! This is a size 4, for more mileage. From Clarks, costs me S$ 42.00

.
.
Lia is gonna outgrow this pair of Mothercare shoes in no time and I guess, this is one of the last few times that she'd get to wear it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I really like this pair of shoes... It's cute and I have no problems matching Lia's clothes with it.
.
.
We took the train back. Lia has to hold on to the railing. She kept holding on to it and whined in resentment when I released her grip as we reach our station.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Did you realised that I brought her out in the Lucky Baby pram? Yup indeed... Since we couldn't get a buyer, I might as well learn to use it properly. Well, it is a gift from my mom afterall, so its gonna be quite heartless of us to sell it away just like that. It is a heavy and bulky pram, and I had a hard time manoeuvering it down the narrow aisles in the shops. Well at least, Lia got to lie down properly for her naps and little Jervis got to lie down in it as well while Cyn ate her lunch. =)
.

.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I brought her teether out as well... For some chewing actions...
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
First picture: 网中人?? LOL!
Second picture: Lia kept looking (and looking) at this woman whom was standing beside me, talking loudly on her mobile phone.
.
.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
James waited for us at Compasspoint for dinner and I got this strainer from Cold Storage. It's cute, and costs only S$ 2.00... Hee, couldn't resist...

4 Comments:

Blogger MomsyWorld said...

I got the same pair of shoes for Ethyl! :)

It's so beautiful! :)

But Ethyl only wore size 3...she has small feet!

November 27, 2005 9:56 AM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Small feet nicer for girls!

November 27, 2005 11:29 AM  
Blogger Amy Choon said...

I almost bought that pair! in the end, i settled for another design in pink. I bought it at $12 only, cos $30 bucks paid for by a kind soul, who gave tara taka vouchers for her birthday!

November 28, 2005 10:59 AM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

That's a great deal you're getting, Amy! ;)

November 30, 2005 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top