Sunday, December 4, 2005

My birthday and a Hush Hush sweater for Lia

It was a boring normal day...

Firstly, James was sick and he wasn't too enthusiastic about anything at all, secondly, it was no rest day for me, thirdly, Lia was whining far too much for me to bear and finally, it was just too crowded everywhere we went.

My pedicure was ok... Well, Samatha my pedicurist was good but I did not get to really enjoy the session. Lia was busy *kaypoh-ing when Samatha started up the foot-bath for me. My little girl frowned and stared hard at the bubbling water, and later wriggled about trying all her might to get her feet into the water. Samatha was laughing and said:" Like mother like daughter eh!" The little girl wasn't keen when James took her for a walk and started whining and James had to bring her back... But afterall, I am still pleased with the results! See, my French pedicure!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I had to loiter around the malls because I was early. Was digging in the bargain wagon @ Hush Hush when I found this sweater for Lia... Paid S$ 15 for it.
.
.
Dinner was @ Thai Express as planned. It was crowded but we got a seat quite fast... I took a few pictures but they were too blur to be shown. And I wasn't quite in the mood as well because Lia was behaving rather hyper. She would yell whenever I fed her too slowly, and after her dinner, she did not quieten down, instead, she started banging on the tray of her highchair and was yelling even more! She was yelling pleasurely getting attention and I think the little girl was trying to compete with the noise in the restaurant.
.
.
On our way home in the cab, Lia was practically stepping all over me while doing this...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I still had to change the little girl when back because her daddee was glued to the TV, some chinese martial arts serial on Channel U... And I was the one whom had to put the little girl to bed. At the end of everything, I was drained and dead tired! By that time, the PIG was already snoring away...

Nevertheless, I am glad and thankful to you all for the birthday wishes! Via sms are Huizhen, Dee, Mommy, Fye, Jovi and Cyn, and Amy, via my post comment, and thanks to those whom tagged me, Eileen, Rae, Esther, Carelynn, Ivy and Joyce! Really appreciated it! =)

Mommy Gene
Life isn't that bad afterall...

2 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Happy Belated Birthday :) .
Wow, you managed to get a pedicure with a baby around- I've been thinking whether I should try getting one while A's with me!

December 05, 2005 2:02 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Thanks Mel!

Well, its passable but it would definately be better w/o the little girl around! Hiak!

December 05, 2005 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top