Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Updating on 'those little notes'...

Following the first update on those little notes I texted in my mobile phone, here's somemore to wrap up my notes on Lia for November 2005.

20 Nov 05, 11 months: I have come to realised that Lia's upper central incisors are cutting too!


20 Nov 05, 11 months old! Lia was having her breakfast as usual this morning and she held out a piece of her bread to me. I knew she was being cheeky and playing with me and to the least she expected, I gobbled up that piece of bread right in her face. Lia was stunned for the next 3 seconds or so and I thought she would cry but she didn't. I then said a 'thank you' and she gave me a grin!

24 Nov 05, 11 months 4 days: I gave Lia some Philadelphia cottage and cream cheese spread on her bread this morning. She takes to it quite well and I am gonna do it on alternate mornings for her. Seriously, I think Lia might be a left-handed like James as she'd usually pick up her bread with her left hand automatically. But today, I wanted to do a little test and held on to her left hand and distracted her by pretending to clean it. To my relief, she swiftly picked up the bread with her right hand and ate it! So, what does that makes her now?

30 Nov 05, 11 months 10 days: My little girl never fails to amuse me. I was bringing her to my in-laws place for dinner and she imitated me as I flagged for a bus!

Ok, I'm done, load off my mind (and mobile)... =)


Mommy Gene
It's time for bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top