Monday, December 12, 2005

Trustee blender and starfruit juice

My mother-in-law is really nice and I always get 'free gifts' from her. Be it Tupperwares or chilli padi (these two were the most frequent), she is never stingy with her daughter-in-laws. Oh well, we went back to my in-laws' place for dinner yesterday and my mother-in-law gave me this!

A 'Trustee Singapore' blender!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And this afternoon, I decided to make some starfruit juice for the little girl.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Verdict: Good! Thumbs up! The size of the blender is just nice for small amounts of food and it is really easy to operate. Clean up's a breeze! =)

Now, I am just waiting for the little girl to wake up from her nap and she'll be having starfruit juice with her lunch!

Mommy Gene
*Big grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top