Saturday, March 18, 2006

My very first-real-order from Old Navy!

My very-first-real-order of Old Navy apparels have arrived!!!

This time round, I have decided to try my hands on ordering and not wait for any more sprees. Or to be exact, I just could not catch them and by the time I come upon the threads in the Singapore Motherhood forum, the sprees would have closed...

Cyn was mentioning the other day on her interests in some of the ON clothes for her boy, and myself, I had taken a fancy to a cute pair of shoes (see my 'wanted" list) for Lia! I spealed in excitment when I first saw it from the website and I called on James to take a look! He was not surprised, and even asked me:" Like that means you wanna buy liao is it? Are you in a way testing my reactions??" Haha! I denied it of course, but in my mind, I was thinking:" Hey, why not huh!" So for the next few days or so, I started making plans... I have read on the experiences of fellow mommies from the forum, some of their orders got cancelled without a reason, and one of them have to call up ON in the wee hours to verify her credit card details. Good thing is, I came across this mommy whom was sharing her ordering tips in the forum and I quickly emailed her for advises. Following her steps, my order got through without a hitch and today, at exacting two weeks, the items arrived at my doorstep! (Actually the items came yesterday but I missed it and had to ask for a redelivery ;p)


These are what the drama-mama has bought for herself! Ankle socks (S$ 15), metallic gold slippers (S$ 10.50) and a pair of sleep pants (S$ 22.17)!

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Not forgetting something for James... A retro designed tee shirt (S$ 26.67)...

Image hosting by Photobucket

For the little one! Two polo-tees (S$ 17.69 each) and a skirt (S$ 14.99)...

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

And the shoes (S$ 26.67) of course!!! ; D

Image hosting by Photobucket

Prices shall be updated accordingly once I receive the statment (for the exchange rates) from the bank! have been updated!

5 Comments:

Blogger VW said...

Hee hee, i almost ordered that pair of shoes too! But decided not to as E oreadi has a white pair of shoes liao :p

March 18, 2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger M said...

Her shoes are lovely! Gap and ON (old navy) have such pretty toddler shoes but I'm not sure if they're "good" for walking... let me know how Talia finds it? :)

March 19, 2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Passerby A said...

Wow! Nice stuff! 2 weeks of waiting!

March 19, 2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Wenn, Mel, nice hor the shoes!!!

Mel, this is the 2nd pair of ON shoes for Lia, first pair the cutting's funny bt stil wearable, this new pair, the cutting's wide and luckily, not funny, which is good cos Lia's feet are quite wide.. I personally find ON shoes a bit hard, nice designs, bt comfort level ranks down as compared to...Clarks?

March 20, 2006 10:29 PM  
Blogger Gene Ho said...

Hey Diva, thanks! ;)

March 20, 2006 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top