Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Old Navy package

That day when my Old Navy package came in...

Lia, aka Miss Kaypoh, thought she'd help me unpack it...

First, she tried to lift the package...

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Then she tried to drag it along...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Her inquisitive mind made her peep inside...

Image hosting by Photobucket

I think she loves her shoes at first sight! The little one grinned when I told and showed her the new shoes, and she patiently waited while I helped her put it on.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Once the shoes are on, she started walking and stamping around! I had to hold on to her to take the picture! I bought the shoes a bigger size, as she has her pair of Clarks for now...

Later when I packed the shoes back into the plastic sheet...

Image hosting by Photobucket

Lia messed about in my pile of ON apparels and somehow got hold of it, she was trying to get those shoes out of the plastic and she just kept tugging...

Image hosting by Photobucket

When I got too close for her comfort, Lia moved on to the sofa to continue her tugging...

I had to talk to her nicely while enticing her to something else before she would release her grip. I quickly hid the shoes in her shoe cabinet after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top