Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Magic stickers in the bathroom

Sometime back, James and I stuck these 'Winnie The Pooh' magic stickers on the walls of our common bathroom...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The stickers came in handy, as I now bath Lia standing up. The little girl no longer get to splash in the bath tub, and I make her stand on the anti-slip mat instead. (Yea! No more bath waters for me to clear!) But as her little mind's so ever full of curiosity, Lia would wriggle out of my grip and bum down onto the mat instead. One moment, she wanted to touch the floor tiles, and the next, she would be exploring the shower head. I would always try my best to turn her attention to the stickers, and get her to point out the bees, and the lucky thing is, it worked. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top